vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Ticino – A trip to the Italian part of Switzerland

A few years ago, answering my inner nomad’s call, I left my hometown for a 3-days trip to Ticino. For us Swiss people, this Italian-speaking region is kind of « exotic », in its positive meaning. It’s like travelling in your own country, but also at the same time travelling to another country. The language spoken there is one of the reason, the palm-trees near the lake and the italian-influenced architecture are other one. During my (very) short trip, I visited Bellinzona and its three wonderful castles surrounded by mountains wich belong to the UNESCO world cultural heritage. The second place I visited was Lugano and its small streets reminding us of Italy. I walked along the water and then went on the top of San Salvatore Mount, enjoying the breathtaking scenery on lakes, mountains and forests. As usual, I took quite a lot of pictures. Back  home, I modified some of them with a basic computer programme. Some look psychedelic, other have strong contrast between flashy blue, lemon yellow and the grey-white-black austerity of old stones. Then I printed those pictures, cut them and created new one using pieces of different pictures. On one of them, I also added acrylic paint to decorate it.

Path to the lake

Horizonte Spirituale

Courbes Aériennes

Sogni
Château Azur
Sogni Luminoso




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire