lundi 27 mars 2017

Somewhere in the Central Switzerland - A place called Nidwald.

After having travelled abroad for many years, I've started realising I didn't know so well my own country, Switzerland. Then I started a new Master degree for wich I needed to buy a train pass. Like most things in Switzerland, train passes are very expensive. So I've decided to make the most out of it by visiting during my 2 years studies the 26 Swiss regions (called "cantons") traveling by train. My goal hasn't been completed, but I've succeeded in seeing most of the "cantons" I've haven't been to before...excepted 2 or 3. Nidwald was one of the place I've visited during those 2 years. With the pictures I took there, I made collages, the second "Swiss" series after the one about Ticino, the Italian part of Switzerland. The collage is about the history of Nidwald we can see through its buildings (the human part) and the mountains that surround the town (the natural part).



Then a few pictures I took to make you feel the atmosphere of the place, even if you are miles away from it right now.
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire