mercredi 28 septembre 2016

A Travel To Czech Republic (collage + pictures)

In 2014, I went to Czech Republic for the first time. I brought back a few pictures of street art I've found in Praha, walking around its streets for hours. Hunting street art during my travels around the world became a great passion for me those last years. It's pure popular art, but also real democratic art. Street artists don't need to be selected in museums or expensive art galleries, they just need to leave their artistic imprint on the walls, on the buildings, on billboards,... Street art is also democratic from the point of view of the public who admires (or hates with their guts) street art. No need to go to museums, to pay anything to see street art. It's a way to bring art back to the streets, in the city. To make it leave museums walls, to make art less elistic. That's art for the people. You, me, us, they,... And more than anything, it's contextual art : street art feeds on its environnement and plays with it (one of the picture below...I let you guess which one...is contextual art at its purest level).
Then, back home with so many pictures in my camera, I created a collage inspired by Praha. I used the same technic I used for Lisboa and Santiago de Chile : I worked with MS Paint (aka the most basic drawing programme ever). Enjoy!














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire